Track up to 10 of your favourite stocks
Tracking mutual funds
Globe Portfolio is free to use and tracks over 4,300 mutual funds available for sale in Canada. This includes virtually all open-end mutual funds, index funds, segregated funds and Canadian mutual funds valued in U.S. dollars.
Globe Portfolio reduces the chore of setting up your mutual fund portfolio and maintaining it on an on-going basis in several ways:
- automatic posting of historical and on-going distributions to your portfolio
- automatic posting to your portfolio of buys and/or sells if you follow a pre-authorized purchase plan (e.g., buy $200 of a fund each month)
- automatic price lookup from the globefund.com daily price database when adding transactions. Or you can use the prices shown on your statements.
Get help with…
- I can't find a fund I want to track
- Add A New Fund
- Record Buy/Sell
- Start Recurring Transaction
- Stop Recurring Transaction
- Record Additional Fees