Track up to 10 of your favourite stocks
Globe Portfolio Help
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Globe Portfolio a free service?
- I already use Globe Portfolio on globefund.com to track my mutual funds. How do I use the new features?
- What happens to the information I enter into Globe Portfolio? Is it given out to any other companies?
- Help! I've lost my password and/or username.
- How can I change my Password, Username, e-mail address, or contact information?
- I am using a new computer / Internet Service Provider (ISP) / e-mail address. Can I still access my Globe Portfolio account?
- Can I access my Globe Portfolio from home and work and while on vacation?
- I already have a stocklist on globeinvestor and a fundlist on globefund.com. Can I transfer them into Globe Portfolio?
Globe Portfolio is a free service that allows you to monitor your stocks, mutual funds and other investments. You simply enter the amount of your stock and fund holdings and the value of your portfolio will be updated every evening. In addition, you can compare your rate of return to popular indexes, like the S&P/TSX Composite. Use of the service is free, but requires registration. To register, click here.
Read our instructions for existing users.
Globe Portfolio is a free service.
We can attempt to locate your registration information. To ensure the security of your information, please send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with any part of your username, email address, first name/last name, and portfolio names with which you can recall registering. We will then try to locate your information.
At any time, you can change any of your registration information with the exception of your Username. To do so, follow these steps:
- On the Portfolio Menu page, click Edit Registration.
- Type over any of the information that is displayed. Your Password is not displayed on this screen for security reasons. To change your password, place your cursor at the beginning of the Password box; delete the asterisks in the box; and type your new password. Repeat this process in the Confirm Password box.
- Click Submit Registration.
You can always access your account as long as you have your Username and Password. Simply go to the Globe Portfolio Login Page and enter your Username and Password. Click Login.
If your e-mail address has changed, you may wish to update your registration information. To do so, follow these steps:
- On the Portfolio Menu page, click Change Registration.
- Use the Backspace or Delete key to erase your old e-mail address from the box labelled E-mail.
- Type your new E-mail address in the box.
- Click Submit Registration.
You can access your account from any computer as long as you have your Username and Password. Simply go to the Globe Portfolio Login Page and enter your Username and Password. Click Login.
Because Globe Portfolio requires registration and the stocklist and fundlist do not, it is not possible to transfer information between them, or to use your stocklist or fundlist to build your portfolio.