1. Innovative Intelligence: The Art and Practice of Leading Sustainable Innovation in Your
Organization, David S. Weiss & Claude Legrand, John Wiley & Sons, $39.95.
2. Managing to Learn: Using the A3 Management Process, John Shook, Lean Enterprise Institute Inc., $55.
3. Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time, Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin, Penguin Books, $18.50.
4. Stones Into Schools: Promoting Peace with Education in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Greg Mortenson and Khaled Hosseini, Penguin Books, $18.50.
5. Mr. China: A Memoir, Tim Clissold, HarperCollins Publishers, $19.95.
6. Out of Mao's Shadow: The Struggle for the Soul of a New China, Philip P. Pan, Simon & Schuster, $21.
7. Country Driving: A Journey Through China from Farm to
Factory, Peter Hessler, Harper, $35.99.
8. Learning to See: Value-Stream Mapping to Create Value and Eliminate Muda, Mike Rother et al., Lean Enterprise Institute, $65.95.
9. Implementing Six Sigma, Second Edition: Smarter Solutions Using Statistical Methods, Forrest W. Breyfogle III, John Wiley & Sons, $137.99.
10. There's Always Something to Do: The Peter Cundill Investment Approach, Christopher Risso-Gill, McGill-Queen's University Press, $22.95.
© The Globe and Mail
Only GlobeinvestorGOLD combines the strength of powerful investing tools with the insight of The Globe and Mail.
Discover a wealth of investment information and and exclusive features.