Revenue Ranking by Industry
Top Private Banks
|Rank||Company and Year-End||Revenue $000|
|1||Amex Bank of Canada(De04)||811,639|
|2||ING Bank of Canada(De04)||655,125|
|3||MBNA Canada Bank(De04)||540,861|
|4||Canadian Tire Bank(De04)||471,055|
|7||Societe General (Canada)(De04)5||201,105|
|8||JP Morgan Chase Bank (Canada)(De04)||172,548|
|9||BNP Paribas (Canada)(De04)||172,456|
|10||Bk of America Nat. Assoc. Cda.(De04)||164,439|
|11||Deutsche Bank AG, Cdn. Branch(De04)||159,345|
|12||Manulife Bank of Canada(De04)||144,579|
|13||President's Choice Bank(De04)||128,709|
|14||Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi (Cda.)(Oc04)||85,331|
|15||Citizens Bank of Canada(De04)||81,955|
- Figures are reported in U.S. Dollars.
- Figures are reported in U.K. Pounds and converted to Canadian Dollars.
- Figures have been annualized in the latest year.
- Figures have been annualized in previous year.
- Figures have been annualized in previous 3 through 5 years.
- Foreign Currencies are converted into Canadian dollars at the relevant period end for balance sheet items and the average for the relevant period for earnings items.
- not available,
- no debt,
- not meaningful,
- not ranked.
Figures for fiscal periods other than 12 months are annualized for rankings and calculating returns. Foreign currencies are converted into Canadian dollars at the end of the relevant period for balance sheet items and at the average exchange rate for the relevant period for earnings items.