5-year Biggest % Growth in Stock Price
|Rank||Company and Year-End||1000 Rank||% Growth|
|1||Foremost Industries I.F.(De04)||354||74.0|
|2||First Calgary Petroleums(De04)||887||74.0|
|3||First Quantum Minerals(De04)||260||72.8|
|4||Great Canadian Gaming(De04)||309||71.7|
|6||Trican Well Service(De04)||192||55.8|
|9||Silver Standard Resources(De04)||796||50.9|
|12||Total Energy Services Trust(De04)||400||42.8|
|15||Bonterra Energy Income Trust(De04)||353||41.8|
|19||Parkland Income Fund(De04)||608||39.2|
|20||Dundee Precious Metals(De04)||514||36.1|
- Figures are reported in U.S. Dollars.
- Figures are reported in U.K. Pounds and converted to Canadian Dollars.
- Figures have been annualized in the latest year.
- Figures have been annualized in previous year.
- Figures have been annualized in previous 3 through 5 years.
- Foreign Currencies are converted into Canadian dollars at the relevant period end for balance sheet items and the average for the relevant period for earnings items.
- not available,
- no debt,
- not meaningful,
- not ranked.
Where necessary for ranking purposes, figures from companies that report in U.S. dollars have been converted to Canadian dollars and partial-year results have been annualized. Share price calculations are based on closing share prices on the companiesí balance sheet dates.