5-year Biggest % Decline in Stock Price
|Rank||Company and Year-End||1000 Rank||% Decline|
|1||Bell Canada International(De04)||209||-74.5|
|2||Telesystem Intl. Wireless(De04)||161||-60.1|
|5||Descartes Systems Group(Ja05)||981||-45.2|
|6||Nortel Networks Corp.(De04)||979||-43.3|
|8||Envoy Communications Group(Se04)||829||-39.8|
|10||Indigo Books & Music(Ap04)||595||-27.6|
|15||Spectra Premium Industries(Ja05)||790||-23.2|
|17||Geac Computer Corp.(Ap04)||154||-22.0|
- Figures are reported in U.S. Dollars.
- Figures are reported in U.K. Pounds and converted to Canadian Dollars.
- Figures have been annualized in the latest year.
- Figures have been annualized in previous year.
- Figures have been annualized in previous 3 through 5 years.
- Foreign Currencies are converted into Canadian dollars at the relevant period end for balance sheet items and the average for the relevant period for earnings items.
- not available,
- no debt,
- not meaningful,
- not ranked.
Where necessary for ranking purposes, figures from companies that report in U.S. dollars have been converted to Canadian dollars and partial-year results have been annualized. Share price calculations are based on closing share prices on the companiesí balance sheet dates.