10-year Biggest % Decline in Stock Price
|Rank||Company and Year-End||1000 Rank||% Decline|
|8||Golden Star Resources(De04)||623||-8.7|
|11||International Forest Products(De04)||321||-6.1|
|17||Hudson's Bay Co.(Ja05)||189||-2.6|
|18||River Gold Mines(De04)||839||-2.4|
|19||Nortel Networks Corp.(De04)||979||-2.3|
- Figures are reported in U.S. Dollars.
- Figures are reported in U.K. Pounds and converted to Canadian Dollars.
- Figures have been annualized in the latest year.
- Figures have been annualized in previous year.
- Figures have been annualized in previous 3 through 5 years.
- Foreign Currencies are converted into Canadian dollars at the relevant period end for balance sheet items and the average for the relevant period for earnings items.
- not available,
- no debt,
- not meaningful,
- not ranked.
Where necessary for ranking purposes, figures from companies that report in U.S. dollars have been converted to Canadian dollars and partial-year results have been annualized. Share price calculations are based on closing share prices on the companiesí balance sheet dates.